Part of our efforts include providing resources to our under-resourced community in the form of scholarships to local LGBTQIA+ and allies that aspire to pursue higher education. We want to foster our leaders and provide them with the support, confidence, and resources needed to help them aim for long-term goals.
Criteria for Application
To be considered for the Pajaro Valley Pride Scholarship the applicant must meet the following criteria:
● A senior in good standing attending an accredited high school inPVUSD this academic year.
● On track to graduate with a 2.5 GPA or higher.
● Enrolled full-time (12 or more units) in a higher education institution in the fall of 2019
● LGBTQIA+ identifying or an allywho is directly involved with the LGBTQIA+ club at their school or in their community
● Current Official High School transcript (upon graduation)
● A letter of recommendation attached with your completed application (teacher, counselor, supervisor of an organization)
● All finalists must be available for an interview.
Complete the application and submit it online or by mail
Deadline: April 30, 2019
To download the application scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the button “Scholarship”.